OUTDOOR LED LAMP AT SOLAR ENERGY
The outdoor led lamp at solar energy is realized in aluminum and plastic, it is ideal for illumine column, avenue and dark garden zones.
FROM WHAT IS COMPOSED THE OUTDOOR LED LAMP AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 1.6 Watt positioned in the superior part of the solar lamp, has the function of charge the internal battery.
– BATTERY: The internal battery from 3.7V/2000mAh allows, full charge, the power on of the garden lamp for 2/3 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather.
– LED: The internal led of the solar lamp issue a luminous flux of 100 lumen of hot white color.
– CREPUSCOLAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor in the internal of photovoltaic panel, allows the power on automatically of the outdoor led lamp at solar energy at sunset and the power off automatically at the sunrise.
ADVANTAGES OF THE OUTDOOR LAMP AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– INSTALLATION: The installation is very easy, just fix the lamp at solar energy on a column.
– NO CABLE: The outdoor led lamp at solar energy thanks to the operation through solar energy does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO COST IN THE BILL: The outdoor led lamp at solar energy just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid guarantees an illumination for all the night, without costs in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE OUTDOOR LED LAMP AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– DAY: During the day the outdoor torch is off and the photovoltaic panel recharge the internal battery.
– NIGHT: At the sunset the led solar lamp power on automatically with a light intensity of 100 lumen for 12 hours. After 12 hours the lamp at solar energy power of automatically.
|Solar Panel||1,6 Watt|
|Luminous flux||100 Lumen
|Battery||Lithium 3,7 Volt / 2000 mAh
|lighting duration||2/3 nights with full charge|
|dimensions||Diameter:17 cm – Height :27 cm|
|degree of protection||IP65|
|material||Aluminum + ABS