OUTDOOR LED LIGHTHOUSE AT SOLAR ENERGY 1000 LUMEN
Outdoor led lighthouse at solar energy 1000 lumen with photovoltaic panel ideal for illuminate the dark garden zones.
FROM WHAT IS COMPOSED THE LED LIGHTHOUSE AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 2,55 Watt, has the function of charge the internal battery of the solar lighthouse. It is connected to the lighting body with a 3 meters long cable.
– BATTERIE: The 3.7V 4000mAh internal lithium battery allows you to turn on the night light at night and when it is fully charged the light can be power on for 4 nights even in bad weather.
– LED: The led in the internal part of the solar lighthouse issue a luminous flux of 1000 lumen at the maximum power.
– CREPUSCULAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor in the internal of the solar panel allows the power on automatically of the outdoor lighthouse at the sunset and the power off automatically at the sunrise.
– BUTTON: To power on and power off or change the operating mode from outdoor or from indoor.
– REMOTE CONTROL: To select the different operating mode.
– INDICATION LED: They shall indicate if the lighthouse is in outdoor or indoor mode and the battery charge status.
ADVANTAGES OF THE LED LIGHTHOUSE AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– INSTALLATION: The installation of the solar led lighthouse is very easy, just fix it to the wall using supplied stops.
– NO CABLE: The lighthouse thanks to the operation through solar energy, does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO COST IN THE BILL: The led lighthouse just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid, guarantees an illumination for all the night, without costs in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE LIGHTHOUSE AT SOLAR ENERGY:
From the remote control you can selected different operating mode.
The most important are two:
- Outdoor. Installing the solar lighthouse outside of premises, you have to select the “outdoor” mode, as the photo below. In this way, the light will be power on automatically at the sunset and power off automatically at the sunrise.
- Indoor. Whit this mode you can install the led lighthouse also inside the premises to be illuminated. Whit this operating mode, the lighthouse will no longer have the crepuscular function (power on/off automatically) but it can be power on/off by the remote control, also during the day when the solar panel charging the batteries.
Furthermore, to increase the hours of power on of the lighthouse, the remote control is equipped by buttons that allows the energy-saving operating mode setting such as the “RAIN” function with which you will have a less intense illumination, saving energy in the less sunny days.
– DAY: During the day the lamp is off, and the solar panel recharge the internal battery.
– NIGHT: The first power on comes through the ON/OFF button and with the power on at the maximum light intensity. From the remote control you can selected different operating mode.
FIELD OF USE OF THE LED SOLAR LAMP:
– THE DARK GARDEN ZONES ILLUMINATION
– STAIRWAYS ILLUMINATION
– AVENUE ILLUMINATION
– GARAGE ENTRIES ILLUMINATION
|Solar Panel||2,65 Watt|
|Luminous flux||1000 Lumen
|Battery||Lithium 3,6 Volt / 4000 mAh
|Lighting duration||3 nights full charge
|Dimensions Solar Panel
|Degree of protection||IP65|