SOLAR ROAD LAMP
The Solar Road Lamp is realized in aluminum and plastic, ideal for illumine the dark zones of garden, avenue, streets and squares.
PARTS FROM WHICH IS COMPOSED THE SOLAR ROAD LAMP:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 18.5 Watt positioned in the superior part of the outdoor road lamp, has the function of charge the battery.
– BATTERY: The internal battery from 14.8V 88.8WH allows the power on of the outdoor led road lamp for 2 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather if full charge.
– LED: The 80 internal led in the garden road lamp issue a luminous flux of 2000 lumen at the maximum power equal at about 167 incandescent watt.
– CREPUSCULAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor has the function of power on and power off automatically the solar road lamp at the sunset and at the sunrise.
– MOTION SENSOR: Has the function of power on the road lamp, at the maximum power when the sensor detected a presence.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SOLAR ROAD LAMP:
– INSTALLATION: The installation of the solar led road lamp is very easy, just fix on a stake with 90mm diameter (STAKE NOT INCLUDED).
– NO CABLE: Thanks to the operation through solar energy, the outdoor road lamp does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO INCREASE IN THE BILL: Just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid, the road lamp at solar energy guarantees an illumination for all the night, without increase in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE GARDEN ROAD LAMP:
– DAY: During the day the led road lamp is off and the solar panel recharge the internal battery
– NIGHT: At the sunset the solar road lamp power on automatically with a light intensity of 400 lumen (equal to about 35 incandescent watt) for the first 5 hours. Spend 5 hours of operation, the light intensity pass to 100 lumen (equal to about 10 incandescent watt) for other 3 hours. The motion sensor is always active and for this, when it detected a presence, the light intensity pass from 400 or 100 lumen to 2000 lumen (equal to about 167 incandescent watt) for 30 sec. then return to initial luminosity. In the movement persists the light intensity remain 2000 for all the time.
|Solar Panel||18,5 Watt|
|Luminous flux||2000 Lumen (20 W)
|Battery||Lithium 14,8 Volt / 6000 mAh
|lighting duration||2/3 nights with full charge|
|Pole diameter||90 mm (pole not included)|
|dimensions||81,2*41,6 cm (height*diameter)|
|degree of protection||IP65|
|material||Aluminum + ABS