Solar Energy Light for Garden, Avenue and outdoor spaces in general Illumination
This Solar powered light is projected and built with the most updated technologies of illumination and solar energy. Thanks to this mix it was possible to have a product with a strong light intensity and at the same time, a lighting that doesn’t consume absolutely nothing.
Further to this aspect, we must not forget the aesthetic aspect that makes it very pleasant and identical at a normal Led Road Lamp, forgetting you have installed a product at solar energy illumination.
Perfect to illumine gardens but also avenue, forecourts and every outdoor space.
How much space does this Solar Led Lights illumine?
The luminous flux of the Lamp covers an area of about 70/80mq. In the case that we were to install them in an avenue, we must install each stake at about 10 mt of distance for obtain a continuously illumination.
Detail of the parts from which it is composed
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 7 Watt positioned in the superior part of light, has the function of charge the internal battery.
– BATTERIES: The internal batteries of the solar lamp from 3.7V/13200Mah allows, full charge, the power on for 2/3 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather.
– LED: The 24 internal led in the garden solar lamp has a total power if 5 Watt. They illumine an area of about 70/80mq with a luminous flux of 1000 lumen at the maximum power.
– CREPUSCULAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor in the internal of photovoltaic panel, allows the power on automatically of the light at sunset and the power off at the sunrise.
– MOTION SENSOR: The motion sensor allows the power on of outdoor road lamp at solar energy at the maximum power when it detected the movement.
Advantages it offers
– INSTALLATION: The installation of the street light at solar energy is very easy, just fix the road lamp on a stake (60mm diameter, stake it is not included in the product) using the supplied screws or on a wall using the supplied screws.
– NO CABLE: The garden solar lamp thanks to the operation through solar energy, it does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO COST IN THE BILL: The garden solar lamp just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid, it guarantees an illumination for all the night, without costs in the bill.
Night and daytime operation of Solar Light
– DAY: During the day the light at solar energy is off and thanks to the sun the photovoltaic panel recharge the internal battery.
– NIGHT: When the sun goes down, the solar street light automatically turns on. Through the remote control you can choose from six operating modes.
– Once the lamp is switched on using the switch, the active mode is M1. This mode makes the lamp work as follows: The lamp lights up when the sun goes down with a 10% light intensity. When the sensor detects a presence the light intensity reaches 100% for 30 sec. and then return to the initial brightness.
With the remote control, you can select CONSTANT MODE, M2 or return to M1.
– CONSTANT MODE: You can choose to operate the street lamp with solar energy at constant light at 10% – 30% – 60% – 100% for a period (that can be selected with the remote control) that goes from 1 hour to 8 hours. After the selected hours, the lamp will work with the STANDARD MODE (M1).
– M2: The outdoor lamp comes on with a light intensity of 30%, when the motion sensor detects a presence, the light intensity increases to 100% for 30 sec. and then return to the initial brightness.
Places that can be illuminated
– AVENUE AND STREET ILLUMINATION: Installing the Solar street light in an avenue at a height of about 3,5 mt and at 10 mt of distance each one, it will obtain a continuously and homogeneous illumination. Many private, but also public administration solved the issue of illumination installing this kind of road lamp in isolated areas, without the necessity of make particular works for the installation.
– GARDEN ILLUMINATION: Ideal for the dark areas of garden.
|Number and power Led||24 Led for a total of 5Watt|
|Luminous flux||1000 Lumen (power max)
|Battery||Lithium 48,8 Wh 3,7 Volt/13200mAh|
|lighting duration||2/3 nights with full charge|
|Installation height||2.5/3 mt|
|Pole diameter||60 mm (pole not included)|
|degree of protection||IP65|