LED LIGHTHOUSE WITH SOLAR ENERGY
The led lighthouse with solar energy is realized in plastic, ideal to illumine small garden darks spaces or emphasize shrubbery. The lighthouse is composed from 2 lighthouses connected each other with about 2 m long cable and each the lighthouse are connected to the solar panel through a 3 m long cable.
FROM WHAT IS COMPOSED THE LED LIGHTHOUSE AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 2.5 Watt is detached from the solar lighthouse and is connected to it with a 1 m long cable. It has the function of charge the lighthouse internal battery.
– BATTERIES: The internal batteries from 3.7V/4000mAh allows, full charge, the power on of the lamp at solar energy for 2 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather.
– LED: The internal led are 12 (per lighthouse) and issue a luminous flux of 80 lumen (per lighthouse).
– CREPUSCULAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor in the internal of the solar panel allows the power on automatically at the sunset of the led lighthouse at solar energy and the power off automatically at the sunrise.
ADVANTAGES OF THE LED LIGHTHOUSE AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– INSTALLATION: The installation is very easy, just fix the solar lighthouse and the photovoltaic panel on the ground using the supplied piquets.
– NO CABLE: The led lighthouse at solar energy thanks to the operation through solar energy, does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO INCREASE IN THE BILL: The solar led lighthouse just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid, guarantees an illumination for all the night, without increased in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE LED LIGHTHOUSE AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– DAY: During the day solar led lighthouse is off and the solar panel recharge the internal batteries.
– NIGHT: The led lighthouse at solar energy power on automatically at the sunset with a light intensity of 80 lumen (equal to about 7 incandescent watt) constantly for all the night.
|Solar Panel||2,5 Watt|
|Luminous flux||160 Lumen
|Battery||Lithium 3,7 Volt / 2000 mAh
|lighting duration||2 nights with full charge|
|degree of protection||IP44|