SOLAR WALL LAMP
The solar wall lamp is realized in plastic, ideal to illumine avenue, stairways, entrance doors and others dark zones.
HOW MUCH SPACE THE SOLAR LAMP ILLUMINE:
The wall lamp illumines an area of about 15 mq at the maximum power.
FROM WHAT IS COMPOSED THE OUTDOOR LAMP AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 0.5 Watt positioned in the superior part of the outdoor lamp, has the function of charge the internal battery through the sunlight.
– BATTERY: The internal battery from 3.7V/2000mAh allows, if full charge, the power on of the led lamp for 2/3 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather.
– LED: The internal led issue a luminous flux of 200 lumen at the maximum power and of hot white and cold white colour.
– CREPUSCULAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor in the internal of the solar panel allows the power on automatically of the applique at the sunset and the power off automatically at the sunrise.
– MOTION SENSOR: The motion sensor allows the power on at the maximum power of the lamp when it detected a presence.
ADVANTAGES OF THE OUTDOOR LAMP AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– INSTALLATION: The installation of the solar wall lamp is easy and fast, just fix it on a wall using supplied stops.
– NO CABLE: The outdoor lamp thanks to the operation through solar energy, does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO COST IN THE BILL: The outdoor lamp at solar energy just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid, guarantees an illumination for all the night, without cost in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE OUTDOOR LAMP AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– DAY: During the day the lamp is off and the solar panel recharge the internal battery.
– NIGHT: The led lamp power on automatically at the sunset with a light intensity of 85 lumen at hot light. When the motion sensor detected a presence, the light intensity increased to 200 lumen at white cold light for 30 sec. then return to initial luminosity.
|Solar Panel||0,5 Watt|
|Luminous flux||200 Lumen
||Warm white and cold white
|Battery||Lithium 3,7 Volt / 2000 mAh
|lighting duration||2/3 nights with full charge|
|degree of protection||IP65|