OUTDOOR LED LIGHTHOUSE AT SOLAR ENERGY WITH PHOTOVOLTAIC PANEL
The outdoor led lighthouse at solar energy with photovoltaic panel is realized in aluminum, ideal to illumine the outdoor.
FROM WHAT IS COMPOSED THE SOLAR LIGHTHOUSE:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 15 Watt has the function of charge the batteries during the day. This is connected to the lighthouse with a 3 m long cable, this allow to install the photovoltaic panel in the sunniest part and the lighthouse where you desire.
– BATTERY: The internal battery from 11.1V/6000mAh allows, full charge, the power on of the outdoor led lighthouse for 3 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather.
– LED: The internal led of the solar lighthouse issue a luminous flux of 600 lumen at about 50 incandescent watt.
– CREPUSCULAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor allows the power on automatically of the led lighthouse at sunset and the power off automatically at the sunrise.
ADVANTAGES OF THE LIGHTHOUSE WITH PHOTOVOLTAIC PANEL:
– INSTALLATION: The installation of the lighthouse is very easy, just fix the solar panel and the lighthouse on the wall using the supplied staffs and stops.
– NO CABLE: Thanks to the operation through solar energy, the outdoor lighthouse does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO INCREASE IN THE BILL: Just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid, the lighthouse at solar energy guarantees an illumination for all the night, without increased in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE LED LIGHTHOUSE AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– DAY: During the day the solar lighthouse is off and the solar panel recharge the internal battery.
– NIGHT: At the sunset the lighthouse power on automatically with a light intensity of 600 lumen for the first 6 hours, after the first 6 hours the light intensity pass to 30%.
IN THE LIGHTHOUSE THERE IS A BUTTON:
– ON” during the day it charge and it power on automatically in the night.
“O” completely off and it does not recharge.
“=” the lighthouse is recharged but it does not power on.
|Solar Panel||15 Watt|
|Luminous flux||600 Lumen
|Battery||Lithium 3,7 Volt / 6000 mAh
|lighting duration||2 nights with full charge|
|Dimensions Solar Panel
||18*15*12 cm (width*heigth*depth)
|degree of protection||IP44|
|material||Aluminum + ABS