SOLAR LED LIGHTHOUSE 4200 LUMEN FOR PROFESSIONAL OUTDOOR ILLUMINATION
– 56 Super bright Led for a light intensity of 4200 Lumen;
– Sturdy aluminum body with degree of protection IP67 for a safe assembly in the outdoor, suitable for every weather condition;
– Lithium battery of high capacity and quality;
– Connecting cable from solar panel to led lighthouse with professional connector MC4;
– Day/Night function with automatically power on and power off.
HOW MUCH SPACE DOES THE OUTDOOR SOLAR LIGHTHOUSE ILLUMINE:
The lighthouse covers an area of about 300mq. at the maximum power. Below, we see how is possibly change the luminosity of the lighthouse with the dedicated remote control to set the light according to your needs.
FROM WHAT IS COMPOSED THE SOLAR LED LIGHTHOUSE:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 80 Watt is connected to the lighthouse through 4 meters long cable and it has MC4 solar connectors, it has the function of charge the battery through the solar energy.
– BATTERIES: The internal lithium battery of 12V 32000 mAh allows the night power on of the led lighthouse and, according to the illumination setting, it guarantee the power on also in case of absence of daily charge for more consecutive nights.
– LED: The internal of the led lighthouse are 56 and they issue a luminous flux of 4200 lumen at the maximum power.
– CREPUSCULAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor in the internal part of the solar panel, allows the power on automatically of the outdoor lighthouse at the sunset and the power off automatically at the sunrise.
– MOTION SENSOR: The motion sensor can be enabled or not. If enabled, it increases the luminosity of the lighthouse when it detected a movement.
– MPPT CHARGE CONTROLLER: Allows a greater efficiency in the charging phase of the internal battery. The acronym MPPT means Maximum Power Point Tracker, that is, for re-charge the battery in the best possible way, the controller goes always to the search of the maximum production point in the solar panel. Furthermore, this charge controller can be programmed by dedicated controller provided in the kit. To see the various programs read the following paragraphs.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SOLAR LED LIGHTHOUSE:
– INSTALLATION: The installation of the solar lighthouse is very easy, just fix it to the wall using supplied stops and the wall panel in the sunniest possible area using the supplied stops.
– NO CABLE: The outdoor lighthouse thanks to the operation through solar energy, does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO COST IN THE BILL: The led lighthouse just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid, guarantees an illumination for all the night, without costs in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE SOLAR LED LIGHTHOUSE:
– DAY: During the day the solar street lamp is off, and the solar panel recharge the internal battery.
– NIGHT: When arrive the night the light turn ON and with the following working mode:
- 100% for 4 hours
- Then 50% for 4 hours
- Then 30% for 4 hours
After the order you can decide to change the working mode.
You can include the PIR mode.
For example you can tell us to set the working mode to the following parameter:
- 100% for 4 hours
- Then 50% for 4 hours and when the PIR detects a movement the light up to 100%
- Then 30% for 4 hours and when the PIR detects a movement the up to 50%
|Solar Panel||80 Watt|
|Luminous flux||4200 Lumen
|Battery||Lithium 12 Volt / 32000 mAh
|Lighting duration||Until 3 night with full charge battery
|Dimensions of Lamp
|Dimensions Solar Panel
|Degree of protection||IP67|