OUTDOOR LED ROAD LAMP AT SOLAR ENERGY
The outdoor led road lamp at solar energy is realized aluminum and glass and it is ideal for illumine private and public street, forecourts, parking area, etc.
HOW MUCH SPACE DOES THE SOLAR ROAD LAMP ILLUMINE:
The road lamp illumines an area of about 80/90mq if each stake is install at about 10 mt of distance each other to obtain a continuously illumination.
FROM WHAT IS COMPOSED THE OUTDOOR LED ROAD LAMP AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 15.6 Watt positioned in the superior part of the solar road lamp has the function of charge the internal battery.
– BATTERIES: The internal battery from 26000mAh allows the power on of the solar road lamp for 2/3 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather.
– LED: The internal led of the road lamp at solar energy are 48 and issue a luminous flux of 2000 lumen.
– CREPUSCOLAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor in the internal of photovoltaic panel, allows the power on automatically of the solar road lamp at sunset and the power off automatically at the sunrise.
ADVANTAGES OF THE OUTDOOR LED ROAD LAMP AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– INSTALLATION: The installation of the led road lamp at solar energy is very easy, just fix on a stake with 60mm diameter (stake not included in the product) using the supplied screws.
– NO CABLE: Thanks to the operation through solar energy, the road lamp at solar energy does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO INCREASE IN THE BILL: Just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid, the outdoor solar road lamp guarantees an illumination for all the night, without increase in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE OUTDOOR LED ROAD LAMP AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– DAY: During the day the road lamp is off and the solar panel recharge the internal battery.
– NIGHT: At nightfall the streetlamp is automatically switched on with a luminous intensity of 200 lumens (STANDARD MODE). Through the remote control you can configure 3 operating modes:
– STANDARD MODE: Without adjustment by the remote control, the lamp is lit at night with constant light at an intensity of 10%
With the remote control you can select:
– CONSTANT MODE: It is possible to choose the solar streetlight to operate at a constant light of 10% – 30% – 60% – 100% for a time (selectable by the remote control) that goes from 1 to 8 hours. After the chosen hours, the streetlight with photovoltaic panel will work with the STANDARD MODE.
In addition, two types of operations can be selected with the remote control:
M1: 30% for 5 hours and 10% for 7 hours
M2: 40% for 6 hours.
|Luminous flux||2000 Lumen (as 75 watt of incandescent light)
|Lighting duration||2/3 nights with full charge|
|Installation height||3/4 mt|
|Pole diameter||60 mm (pole not included)|
|Degree of protection||IP65|
|Material||Aluminum and ABS Case