SOLAR ROAD LAMP WITH PHOTOVOLTAIC PANEL AND REMOTE CONTROL
The solar road lamp with photovoltaic panel and remote control is realized in aluminum and plastic, ideal for external illumination without wastage of electric current.
FROM WHAT IS COMPOSED THE OUTDOOR SOLAR LAMP:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 12 Watt positioned in the superior part of the outdoor road lamp has the function of charge the battery.
– BATTERY: The internal battery from 3.7V 26000mAh has the function, if full charge, of power on the outdoor road lamp for 3 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather.
– LED: The internal led in the garden road lamp at solar energy issue a luminous flux of 2500 lumen at the maximum power. They illumine a space of about 200 mq at the maximum power.
– CREPUSCOLAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor has the function of power on the led solar road lamp at the sunset and power off it automatically at the sunrise.
– MOTION SENSOR: The motion sensor has the function of power on the solar road lamp, at the maximum power when it detected a presence.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SOLAR ROAD LAMP:
– INSTALLATION: The installation of the solar road lamp is very easy, just fix on a stake with 60mm diameter (STAKE NOT INCLUDED) using the supplied staffs.
– NO CABLE: Thanks to the operation through solar energy, the garden road lamp at solar energy does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO INCREASE IN THE BILL: Just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid, the road lamp at solar energy guarantees an illumination for all the night, without increase in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE SOLAR ROAD LAMP WITH PHOTOVOLTAIC PANEL AND REMOTE CONTROL:
– DAY: During the day the outdoor road lamp is off and the solar panel recharge the internal battery.
– NIGHT: At the sunset the solar road lamp power on automatically, it has two operating mode:
- “A” MODE (standard mode): The road lamp power on with a light intensity of 750 lumen, when the motion sensor detected a presence, the light intensity increases to 1500 lumen for 30 sec. then it returns to the initial luminosity.
- “B” MODE: Through the remote control you can choose if power on it at 1250 lumen or 2500 lumen, for 1 or 2 initial hours. At the end of this mode, the mode A will reactivate automatically.
|Solar Panel||12 Watt|
|Luminous flux||2500 Lumen (25 watt)
|Lighting duration||2/3 nights with full charge|
|Installation height||3/4 mt|
|Pole diameter||60 mm (pole not included)|
|degree of protection||IP65|
|material||Aluminum and ABS Case