SOLAR ROAD LAMP WITH PHOTOVOLTAIC PANEL
Garden Road Lamp at solar energy realized in aluminum, ideal for the illumination of gardens, private and public street and other dark places where there is not the possibility to bring electricity.
PARTS FROM WHICH IS COMPOSED THE ROAD LAMP WITH PHOTOVOLTAIC PANEL:
–SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 15 Watt positioned in the superior part of the outdoor road lamp has the function of charge the battery during the daytime hours.
– BATTERY: The internal battery from 14.8V 115.4WH, if full charge, allows the power on of the road lamp for 3 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather.
– LED: The 40 internal led in the garden road lamp issue a luminous flux of 3000 lumen at the maximum power equal at about 250 incandescent watt.
– CREPUSCOLAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor allows the power on automatically of the solar road lamp at sunset and the power off automatically at the sunrise.
– MOTION SENSOR: Has the function of power on the led road lamp at the maximum power when the sensor detected a presence.
– REMOTE CONTROL: Thanks to the remote control you can choose different operating mode of the road lamp.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SOLAR ROAD LAMP:
– INSTALLATION: The installation of the road lamp is very easy, just fix on a stake with 60mm diameter (STAKE NOT INCLUDED).
– NO CABLE: Thanks to the operation through solar energy, the road lamp with photovoltaic panel does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO INCREASE IN THE BILL: Just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid, the road lamp guarantees an illumination for all the night, without increase in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE GARDEN ROAD LAMP:
– DAY: During the day the road lamp is off and the solar panel recharge the internal battery.
– NIGHT: At the sunset the solar road lamp power on automatically:
- (M1) STANDARD MODE: No settings through remote control. The road lamp power on with a light intensity of 10%, when the sensor detected a presence, the light intensity arrives to 60% for 30 sec. then return to the initial luminosity.
With the remote control you can select:
- CONSTANT MODE: You can choose to make the road lamp at solar energy at constant light at the 10% – 30% – 60% – 100% for a time (selectable through the remote control) from 1 hour to 8 hours. After the hours selected, the garden road lamp with photovoltaic panel will operate with the STANDARD MODE (M1).
- M2: The outdoor road lamp power on with a light intensity of 30%, when the sensor detected a presence, the light intensity increases to 60% for 30. sec. then return to the initial luminosity.
– NOTE: In the motion sensor mode, if the movement persist, the light intensity remain at the 100% for all the time.
|Luminous flux||3000 Lumen (as 250 watt of incandescent light)
|Battery||Litio 14.8V 115.44WH
|lighting duration||2/3 nights with full charge|
|Installation height||3/4 mt|
|Pole diameter||60 mm (pole not included)|
|dimensions||808*227*164 mm (lunghezza*larghezza*altezza)|
|degree of protection||IP65|