LIGHTHOUSE WITH SOLAR PANEL AND REMOTE CONTROL
The lighthouse with solar panel and remote control is realized in aluminum, ideal to illumine the outdoor.
FROM WHAT IS COMPOSED THE SOLAR LIGHTHOUSE:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 5 Watt has the function of charge the batteries during the day. This is connected to the lighthouse with a 3 m long cable, this allow to install the photovoltaic panel in the sunniest part and the lighthouse where you desire.
– BATTERY: The internal battery from 3.7V/8000mAh, full charge, allows the power on of the outdoor led lighthouse for 4 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather.
– LED: The internal led of the lighthouse issue a luminous flux of 1000 lumen at about 83 incandescent watt.
– CREPUSCULAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor allows the power on automatically of the led lighthouse at sunset and the power off automatically at the sunrise.
– MOTION SENSOR: The motion sensor allows the power on of the solar lighthouse at the maximum power when it detected a presence.
ADVANTAGES OF THE LIGHTHOUSE WITH SOLAR PANEL AND REMOTE CONTROL:
– INSTALLATION: The installation of the lighthouse is very easy, just fix the solar panel and the lighthouse on the wall using the supplied staffs and stops.
– NO CABLE: Thanks to the operation through solar energy, the garden lighthouse at solar energy does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO INCREASE IN THE BILL: Just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid, the lighthouse at solar energy guarantees an illumination for all the night, without increased in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE LIGHTHOUSE WITH SOLAR PANEL AND REMOTE CONTROL:
– DAY: During the day the outdoor lighthouse is off and the solar panel recharge the internal battery.
– NIGHT: At the sunset it power on automatically:
– A MODE: The lighthouse power on with a light intensity of 150 lumen, when the motion sensor detected a movement, the light intensity increased to 500 lumen for 30 sec. then return at the initial luminosity.
– B MODE: Through the remote control, you can choose if operate the lighthouse with the solar panel in FIX mode at 1000 lumen or 500 lumen for 1 or 2 hours. At the end of this mode, the mode A will be automatically reactivated.
ATTENTION: The lighthouse has no memory, it means that if you set the operation on B mode, the second day it will power on at A mode and for set the mode operation in B mode you will have to again with the remote control.
|Solar Panel||5 Watt|
|Luminous flux||1000 Lumen
|Motion Sensor||YES it can be excluded|
|Battery||Lithium 3,7 Volt / 8000 mAh
|Lighting duration||2/3 nights with full charge|
|Dimensions Solar Panel
|Degree of protection||IP65|