SOLAR LED LIGHTHOUSE THOUSAND
The solar led lighthouse thousand is realized in aluminum and glass.
HOW MUCH SPACE DOES THE OUTDOOR SOLAR LIGHTHOUSE ILLUMINE:
The lighthouse illumines an area of about 100 mq at the maximum power as you can see in the second photo.
FROM WHAT IS COMPOSED THE SOLAR LED LIGHTHOUSE:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 5 Watt, connected to the lighthouse with a 3 m long cable, has the function of charge the internal battery through the solar energy.
– BATTERIES: The internal battery from 3.7V/8000mAh, full charge, allows the power on of the outdoor lighthouse for 5 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather.
– LED: The internal led of the lighthouse are 44 and issue a luminous flux of 1000 lumen at the maximum power.
– CREPUSCOLAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor in the internal of solar panel, allows the power on automatically of the outdoor lighthouse at sunset and the power off automatically at the sunrise.
– MOTION SENSOR: The motion sensor allows the power on of the garden lighthouse at the maximum power when it detected a presence.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SOLAR LED LIGHTHOUSE:
– INSTALLATION: The installation of the solar led lighthouse is very easy, just fix the led lighthouse on the wall using the supplied stops and the panel on the wall in the most possible sunny zone using the supplied stops.
– NO CABLE: The outdoor lighthouse thanks to the operation through solar energy does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO COST IN THE BILL: The led lighthouse just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid guarantees an illumination for all the night, without costs in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE SOLAR LED LIGHTHOUSE:
– DAY: During the day the led lighthouse is off and the solar panel recharge the internal battery.
– NIGHT: With the button you can select 2 different operating modes for the solar power light:
– M1: Illuminates at 50 lumens and reaches 1000 when the sensor detects a presence.
– M2: Illuminates at 150 lumens and reaches 1000 when the sensor detects a presence.
|Solar Panel||5 Watt|
|Luminous flux||1000 Lumen
|Motion Sensor||YES it can be excluded|
|Battery||Lithium 3,7 Volt / 8000 mAh
|Lighting duration||2/3 nights with full charge|
|Dimensions Solar Panel
|Degree of protection||IP65|