SOLAR ENERGY LAMP 1000 LUMEN: SHORT PANORAMIC
Lamp at solar energy realized in aluminium and plastic, ideal to outdoor illumination of gates, garage entrance and home, generally zones where does not arrive the electricity grid.
HOW MUCH SPACE ILLUMINE:
This wall lamp illumines about 80/90 mq at the maximum power.
PARTS THAT COMPOSED THE SOLAR LAMP:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 3 Watt positioned in the superior part of the lamp, has the function of charge the internal batteries and guarantees the power on of the applique.
– BATTERY: The internal battery from 3.7V/14.8Wh allows, full charge, the power on of the wall lamp for 3 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather.
– LED: The 28 internal led of the garden lamp issue a luminous flux of 1000 lumen at the maximum power equal to 80 incandescent watt.
– CREPUSCULAR SENSOR: Allows the light power on automatically at the sunset and the light power off automatically at the sunrise.
– MOTION SENSOR: When it detected a presence the motion sensor allows the power on of the lamp at the maximum power until the movement persist then return to the energy saving mode after 40 seconds.
– CHAIN: Allows the selection of 3 different operating mode selectable or in phase of installation or later.
ADVANTAGES OF THE WALL LAMP WITH SOALR PANEL:
– INSTALLATION: The installation of the lamp is very easy, just fix on the wall using the supplied stops.
– NO CABLE: Thanks to the operation through solar energy, the solar lamp with photovoltaic panel does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO INCREASE IN THE BILL: Just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid, the lamp guarantees an illumination for all the night, without increased in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE SOLAR LAMP:
– DAY: During the day is off and the solar panel recharge the internal battery.
– NIGHT: At sunset the lamp power on automatically:
– OPERATING MODE: You can select two different functions with the power button:
– M1: The solar lamp is turned on with a luminous intensity of 50 lumens of warm light. When the motion sensor detects a presence, it emits cold light at 1000 lumens and remains in this state until the movement persists and then returns to the initial state after 30 seconds.
– M2: The solar lamp is lit with a luminous intensity of 150 lumens of warm light. When the motion sensor detects a presence, it emits cold light at 1000 lumens and remains in this state until the movement persists and then returns to the initial state after 30 seconds.
|Solar Panel||3 Watt|
|Luminous flux||1000 Lumen
|Battery||Lithium 3,7 Volt / 4000 mAh
|Lighting duration||2/3 nights with full charge|
||28*17*20 cm( Height*length*width)
|Degree of protection||IP65|
|Material||Aluminum + ABS