LED APPLIQUE AT SOLAR ENERGY
Led Applique at Solar Energy is realized in aluminium and glass, ideal to illumine the garden dark zones.
FROM WHAT IS COMPOSED THE LED APPLIQUE AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 4 Watt positioned in the superior part of the solar lamp, has the function of charge the internal battery.
– BATTERY: The internal battery of the outdoor solar torch from 3.6V/4000mAh allows the power on for 2 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather.
– LED: The 31 internal led of the Led Applique at Solar Energy issue a luminous flux of 260 lumen at the maximum power.
– CRESPUCULAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor in the internal of the solar panel allows the power on automatically of the solar wall lamp at the sunset and the power off automatically at the sunrise.
– MOTION SENSOR: The motion sensor allows the power on at the maximum power of the applique at solar energy when it detected a presence.
ADVANTAGES OF THE LED APPLIQUE AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– INSTALLATION: The installation of the lamp at solar energy is easy, just fix it on a wall using supplied stops.
– NO CABLE: Thanks to the operation through solar energy, the solar applique does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO INCREASE IN THE BILL: Just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid, the solar wall lamp guarantees an illumination for all the night, without increase in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE LED APPLIQUE AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– DAY: During the day the Led Applique at Solar Energy is off and the solar panel recharge the internal battery.
– NIGHT: At the sunset the lamp at solar energy power on automatically. Through a button, you can choose two different operation modes:
- FIX: The led applique at solar energy remain power on all the night at a light intensity of 200 lumen (equal to about 16 incandescent watt).
- MOTION SENSOR: The lamp at solar energy power on at sunset with a light intensity of 200 lumen (equal to about 16 incandescent watt) when the motion sensor detected a presence, the light intensity increased to 260 lumen (equal to about 21 incandescent watt) then return to initial luminosity.
|Solar Panel||4 Watt|
|Luminous flux||260 Lumen
|Motion Sensor||YES – it can be excluded|
|Battery||Ni-MH 3,6 Volt / 4000 mAh
|lighting duration||2 nights with motion detector / 8 hours without motion detection
|dimensions||Height 37 cm – Diameter 26 cm
|degree of protection||IP44|
|material||Aluminum + glass