LED LIGHTHOUSE AT SOLAR ENERGY WITH MOTION SENSOR
The led lighthouse at solar energy is realized in plastic, ideal to illumine small garden dark spaces, garage entrance, home and other dark spaces.
FROM WHAT IS COMPOSED THE LED LIGHTHOUSE AT SOLAR ENERGY WITH MOTION SENSOR:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 1.8 Watt is detached from the solar lighthouse and is connected to the lighthouse with a 2.5 m long cable. It has the function of charge the lighthouse internal battery.
– BATTERIES: The internal battery from 3.7V/2000mAh allows, full charge, the power on of the lamp at solar energy for 2 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather.
– LED: The 60 internal led issue a luminous flux of 330 lumen at the maximum power.
– CREPUSCULAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor in the internal of solar panel, allows the power on automatically of the solar lighthouse at sunset and the power off automatically at the sunrise.
– MOTION SENSOR: The motion sensor allows the power on of the solar lighthouse at the maximum power when it detected a presence. In this outdoor lighthouse the motion sensor can be excluding.
– ADJUSTMENT CONTROLS: The solar lighthouse has 3 controls and thanks to them is possible adjust: sensitivity of the motion sensor, duration of operation time and sensitivity of the crepuscular sensor.
ADVANTAGES OF THE LED LIGHTHOUSE AT SOLAR ENERGY WITH MOTION SENSOR:
– INSTALLATION: The led lighthouse at solar energy with motion sensor has a very easy installation, just fix the panel and the lighthouse on the wall with the supplied stops. Thanks to the fact that the solar panel and the lighthouse are detached, you can fix the solar panel in the sunniest place and the led lighthouse where you desire.
– NO CABLE: The solar lighthouse thanks to the operation through solar energy does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO INCREASE IN THE BILL: The solar lighthouse for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid guarantees an illumination for all the night, without increase in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE LED LIGHTHOUSE AT SOLAR ENERGY WITH MOTION SENSOR:
– DAY: During the day the led lighthouse at solar energy with motion sensor is off and the solar panel recharge the internal battery.
– NIGHT: The lighthouse power on automatically at the sunset. It has a button with which you can choose two operating mode:
– FIX POWER ON: The lighthouse remain power on with a constant illumination of 330 lumen for 3/4 hours. With this mode the crepuscular sensor will be excluding then the solar lighthouse does not power off automatically at the sunrise.
– WITH MOTION SENSOR: The lighthouse at solar energy power on only when the motion sensor detected a presence with a light intensity of 330 lumen. Thanks to the adjustment control of the duration of illumination, you can set the operation time of the solar lighthouse from 5 seconds to 3 minutes.
With this mode the crepuscular sensor is active then the power on and the power off will take place automatically.
|Solar Panel||1,8 Watt|
|Luminous flux||330 Lumen
|Motion Sensor||YES it can be excluded|
|Battery||Lithium 3,7 Volt / 2000 mAh
|Lighting duration||2/3 nights with full charge|
|Dimensions Solar Panel
|Degree of protection||IP44|
|Material||Aluminum + ABS