LIGHTHOUSE WITH SOLAR PANEL AND MOTION SENSOR
Last generation lighthouse with possibility of set the operation according to your needs. Slim design, very elegant, with internal reflector to amplify the reach of the illumination.
FROM WHAT IS COMPOSED THE LED LIGHTHOUSE WITH SOLAR PANEL AND MOTION SENSOR:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 1.8 Watt is detached from the solar lighthouse and is connected to it with a 2.5 m long cable. It has the function of charge the lighthouse internal battery.
– BATTERIES: The internal batteries from 3.7V/2000mAh allows, full charge, the power on of the lamp at solar energy for 2 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather.
– LED: The 30 internal led issue a luminous flux of 500 lumen at the maximum power.
– CREPUSCULAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor is incorporate in the motion sensor and allows the power on automatically at the sunset and the power off automatically at the sunrise.
– MOTION SENSOR: It can be oriented in any direction to capture at best the movement and allows the power on at the maximum power when it detected a presence. The sensor can be also excluded and operate at the maximum power in a continuous way.
– ADJUSTMENT BUTTON: On the back of the lighthouse there is a button with whom you can selected different function. We explain them below.
SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES:
– INSTALLATION: The ease of installation makes it suitable also for who has little familiarity with the electro tools. Is a product installable from everyone and in total security since it is not present the electric grid.
– WORKS IN THE WALL ABSENT:It is not necessary make traces for cables or complex works. Indeed, right the works absence that in a normal current lighthouse should be made, makes this product really versatile. Not good in one place? You can move it in another place without problems.
– NO INCREASE IN THE BILL: Light all the night without costs.
OPERATION OF THE LED LIGHTHOUSE WITH SOLAR PANEL AND MOTION SENSOR:
– DAY: The light is off and the solar panel charge the internal batteries.
– NIGHT: It will power on automatically in base at the setting that we have selected in phase of installation. Below a panoramic of the functions selectable:
– DIM BRIGHT: The lighthouse power on automatically with a light intensity of 100 lumen. When the motion sensor detected a presence the light pass to 500 lumen until the movement persist then return to 100 lumen after 30 second from the last movement.
– PIR: The lighthouse activates at the sunset but it remains off, it will power on at the maximum power only when it detected a movement. The light will be power on for all the duration of the presence then power off after 30 seconds.
– ON: The lighthouse activates at the sunset and it will remain power on for all the night constantly, with an intensity of 150 lumen then power off at the sunrise.
|Solar Panel||1,8 Watt|
|Luminous flux||500 Lumen
|Motion Sensor||YES it can be excluded|
|Battery||Lithium 3,7 Volt / 2000 mAh
|Lighting duration||2/3 nights with full charge|
|Dimensions Solar Panel
|Degree of protection||IP44|
|Material||Aluminum + ABS