SOLAR LED STREET LAMP 3000 LUMEN WHIT ADJUSTABLE PHOTOVOLTAIC PANEL to 360° AND REMOTE CONTROL
The solar led street lamp with adjustable photovoltaic panel and remote control is realized in high quality and cast aluminum, it is ideal to illumine avenue, private/public street and square.
FROM WHAT IS COMPOSED THE SOLAR LED STREET LAMP WITH ADJUSTABLE PHOTOVOLTAIC PANEL AND REMOTE CONTROL:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 80 Watt has the function of charge the internal battery. It is adjustable to 360° to obtain an optimal charge of the batteries.
– BATTERY: The internal battery of 11,1V 24000mAh, full charge, allows the night power on of the street lamp at solar energy for 3 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather. .
– LED: The internal led issue a luminous flux of 3000 lumen. .
– CREPUSCULAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor allows the power on automatically of the outdoor lighthouse at the sunset and the power off automatically at the sunrise. .
– MOTION SENSOR: The motion sensor allows the power on at maximum power when it detected a presence. .
ADVANTAGES OF THE SOLAR LED STREET LAMP WITH ADJUSTABLE PHOTOVOLTAIC PANEL AND REMOTE CONTROL:
– INSTALLATION: The installation of the led solar street lamp is very easy, just fix on a stake with 60mm diameter (STAKE NOT INCLUDED) using the supplied screws. The panel can be adjustable from 0° to 360° . :
– NO CABLE: Thanks to the operation through solar energy, the led solar street lamp does not need to be connected to electricity grid. :
– NO INCREASE IN THE BILL: Just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid, the street lamp at solar energy guarantees an illumination for all the night, without increase in the bill. :
– DAY: During the day the solar street lamp is off and the solar panel recharge the internal battery. :
– NIGHT: The solar street lamp power on automatically at the sunset. With the remote control you can selected 4 different operating mode:
DEMO: Only for a test, it is not a difference between day and night. This button serves to verify the operating of the solar street lamp.
OFF: Power off button of the street lamp at solar energy.
L: 100% illumination (3000 lumen) for 1 hour, 70% for others 3 hours, then 30% until the morning. The autonomy of the street lamp is 1 night and a half at full charge.
T: 100% illumination (3000 lumen) for 1 hour, 70% for others 2 hours and 40% for others 3 hours. The autonomy of the street lamp is 1 night at full charge.
U: illumination with motion sensor, 100% (3000 lumen) for 1 hour, 70% for others 3 hours. Spend the first 4 hours, the motion sensor is activated, and the illumination came to 20%, when the motion sensor detected a movement the light intensity increased at 50% then return at 20%. The autonomy of the street lamp is 2 nights at full charge.
M: 50% illumination for 1 hour, 100% for 3 hours, 30% until the morning. The autonomy of the street lamp is 3 nights at full charge.
|Solar Panel||80 Watt|
|Luminous flux||3000 Lumen
|Battery||Lithium 11,1 Volt / 24800 mAh
|Lighting duration||3 nights full charge
|Dimensions Solar Panel
|Degree of protection||IP65|