SOLAR LED ROAD LAMP WITH ADJUSTABLE PANEL AND REMOTE CONTROL MOON700
The solar led road lamp with adjustable panel and remote control is realized in ABS and aluminum and it is ideal for illumine the dark areas of garden, avenue, street and square.
FROM WHAT IS COMPOSED SOLAR LED ROAD LAMP WITH ADJUSTABLE PANEL AND REMOTE CONTROL:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel of 15Watt have the function of charge the internal battery. It is adjustable to 360° so as to obtain an optimal charge of the batteries.
– BATTERY: The internal battery from 3.7V 10Ah full charge, allows the power on of the road lamp at solar energy for 3 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather.
– LED: The internal led issue a luminous flux of 700 lumen.
– CREPUSCULAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor allows the power on automatically of the road lamp at sunset and the power off at the sunrise.
– MOTION SENSOR: The motion sensor allows the power on at the maximum power of outdoor led road lamp at solar energy when it detected a presence.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SOLAR LED ROAD LAMP WITH ADJUSTABLE PANEL AND REMOTE CONTROL:
– INSTALLATION: The installation of the solar led road lamp is very easy, just fix on a stake with 60mm diameter (STAKE NOT INCLUDED) using the supplied screws. The panel can be adjustable from 0° to 360°.
– NO CABLE: Thanks to the operation through solar energy, the solar led road lamp does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO INCREASE IN THE BILL: Just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid, the road lamp at solar energy guarantees an illumination for all the night, without increase in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE SOLAR LED ROAD LAMP WITH ADJUSTABLE PANEL AND REMOTE CONTROL:
– DAY: During the day the solar road lamp is off and the solar panel recharge the internal battery.
– NIGHT: It power on automatically at the sunset. With the remote control you can choose 4 different operating mode:
DEMO: Only for a test, it is not a difference between day and night. This button serves to verify the operating of the solar road lamp.
OFF: Power off button of the road lamp at solar energy.
L: 100% illumination (700 lumen) for the first 2 hours, 80% for other 2 hours, then 50% until the morning. The autonomy of the road lamp is 1 night and a half at full charge.
T: 100% illumination (700 lumen) for the first 2 hours, 60% for other 2 hours then it turns off. The autonomy of the road lamp is 3 nights at full charge.
U: 100% illumination (700 lumen) for the first 2 hours, 60% for other 2 hours. After the first 4 hours the motion sensor is activated, and the illumination came to 20%, when the motion sensor detected a movement the light intensity increased at 60% then return at 20%. The autonomy of the led road lamp is 2 nights at full charge.
M: The illumination operates with the motion sensor. The solar road lamp stays on with a light intensity of 30%, when the sensor detected a movement the light intensity increased to 100% (700 lumen) then return at 30%. The autonomy of the road lamp is 2 nights and a half at full charge.
|Luminous flux||600 Lumen (power min) 720 Lumen (power max)|
|lighting duration||1/3 nights with full charge|
|Installation height||3/6 mt|
|Installation||on a wall or pole|
|Pole diameter||60 mm (pole not included)|
|degree of protection||IP65|