WALL LAMP AT SOLAR ENERGY
Wall lamp at solar energy realized in aluminium and it’s ideal to illumine avenue and dark garden zones.
HOW MUCH SPACE DOES THE TORCH ILLUMINE
This torch is equipped of motion sensor that increased the light intensity when it detected a presence and illumine a space of about 10 mq at the maximum power.
FROM WHAT IS COMPOSED THE SOLAR LAMP:
– SOLAR PANEL: The solar panel from 1.6 Watt positioned in the superior part of the lamp, has the function of charge the internal battery.
– BATTERY: The battery from 3.7V/2000mAh allows, if full charge, the power on of the solar lamp for 2 consecutive nights also in case of bad weather.
–LED: The led in the internal part of the wall lamp issue a luminous flux of 200 lumen at the maximum and of hot white colour.
– CREPUSCULAR SENSOR: The crepuscular sensor in the internal of the photovoltaic panel allows the power on automatically of the lamp at the sunset and the power off automatically at the sunrise.
– MOTION SENSOR: The motion sensor allows the power on at the maximum power of the outdoor lamp when it detected a presence.
ADVANTAGES OF THE WALL LAMP AT SOLAR ENERGY:
– INSTALLATION: The installation is easy, just fix the wall lamp using supplied stops.
– NO CABLE: The lamp thanks to the operation through solar energy, does not need to be connected to electricity grid.
– NO COST IN THE BILL: The outdoor lamp Just for the fact of not be connected to electricity grid, guarantees an illumination for all the night, without costs in the bill.
OPERATION OF THE SOLAR LAMP:
– DAY: During the day the wall lamp is off and the solar panel recharge the internal battery.
– NIGHT: Through the button you can select 2 different operating modes:
– M1: The streetlamp is lit up to 100 lumens during the first 5 hours, after the first 5 hours, the intensity of the light decreases to 25 lumens.
– M2: The lamp is lit up to 50 lumens and when the motion sensor detects a presence, the intensity of the light reaches 400 lumens for 30 seconds and then return to the initial brightness.
|Solar Panel||1,6 Watt|
|Luminous flux||200 Lumen
|Battery||Lithium 3,6 Volt / 2000 mAh
|lighting duration||3 nights full charge
|degree of protection||IP65|
|material||Aluminum + ABS